Wednesday, February 1, 2012

time to catch up.

I had the day off of work today. i've been needing to catch up on some homework and do some deep cleaning and my room & bathroom for a few weeks now, so i thought today be best to catch up on all that jazz.

i started the day off by waking up at 9:00 am and working on school. if you know me, that's early for me on a day off. 

i immediately began to clean. cleaning is a great way for me to process things and think about life. and when i'm in the mood to clean, i get a lot done.

after i finished a long day of cleaning, kelsey came over and we made tacos in honor of taco tuesday.
then for desert, we made chocolate chip cookie-oreo balls. mmmm. exactly 1 week ago, i started a diet called the atkins carbohydrates diet. during the day, you're only allowed to eat 3 carbs per food item. then at some point, you get 1 whole hour to eat anything you want. the main purpose for the hour thing is to eat nutritional things that have carbs like fruits, for example. of course, i just binge and inhale everything i see; fruits or not. luckily, the diet still works for me that way. so at the end of the day, when i'm enjoying a nice meal of tacos & choco chip/oreo cookies, i'm pretty pleased with how things are currently going. 

savannah came over and then the 4 of us watched one of my all time favorites; crazy, stupid love. i got to spend time with some of my favorite people, and i refurbished two old pairs of shoes i own.

today was one of the nicest days i've had in awhile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment