Thursday, May 17, 2012

senioritis.

i've always been ashamed to openly talk about my age or grade because all of my friends are so much older than me. i hate bringing up the fact that i'm younger cause i feel like a little baby. BUT it's dumb to feel dumb about that. i should embrace where i'm at and who i am no matter what chumps think of me so, that being said, i'm oober excited to announce that in less than a week, i will be graduating from high school. i will have a normal graduation ceremony in a lovely playhouse in san gabriel with some family and close friends. i'm so excited to be done with high school. these last four years have been the hardest ever and even though high school is kind of easy and everyone passes, you have no idea how hard it was for me. i seriously shouldn't even pass because of how badly i did.

i'm having a graduation party next saturday and we're on a budget. as i'm juggling work and the last assignments for school, ALL i can think about is how i'm going to decorate for my party. i love this stuff. so far i have so many cute ideas in my mind and i just want the day to come so i can decorate and create and takes pictures already! i'm a square and i'm proud of it.

anyway. here's to 2012, being 18, graduated and lots of emotions.










No comments:

Post a Comment